6 things to know about our French Green Clay soap:
- It’s handcrafted and free from synthetic detergents and surfactants (the stuff that makes commercial soaps so drying).
- You can use it on your body and face. In fact, it’s especially good for oily or blemish-prone skin.
- You can thank Montmorillonite, or French Green Clay, for the purifying, mattifying action. This delicate mineral clay absorbs oil, dirt and grime, gently exfoliates away dead skin cells and debris trapped in pores, and boasts an abundance of skin-loving minerals like magnesium, calcium and silica, regenerating healthier skin tissue over time.
- Fragrant herb extracts and essential oils like Fir Needle, Patchouli, Spinach, Ylang Ylang and Peru Balsam not only massage your senses but perform mini skin miracles with their antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pro-beauty properties.
- This all natural soap bar feeds your epidermis with edible ingredients like Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and seaweed, that deliver essential fatty acids, unique polysaccharides, fruit enzymes and lasting moisture.
- Best of all, this silky soap is grey water safe, totally natural and comes in low-waste packaging that protects our one precious planet.