6 things to know about our Honey & Herb Botty Butter:
- This bestselling balm is handmade, unscented and free from synthetics, chemicals or colours.
- It’s rich in organic nut and plant oils and waxes like olive, carrot, coconut, cocoa, wheat germ and sesame, which melt on contact with bub’s skin to produce a silky protective barrier against nappy rash (while allowing the skin to breathe).
- Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax, harvested from the remote west coast rainforest, offers all kinds of botty benefits. They lock in lasting moisture, promote skin repair, banish bacteria and microbes (the kind that cause persistent rashes and infection), heal irritation and impart the sweetest, most heavenly scent.
- And we’ve added Tasmanian grown Marigold for an extra layer of herbal protection, used for centuries to soothe rashes and infantile eczema while regenerating supple, healthy skin.
- Botty Butter is compatible with every baby, and can be used for all kinds of skin woes like dribble rash, eczema, flaky skin, spots, dry lips and even cracked nipples (it’s totally natural and safe for suckling).
- Best of all, this product is proudly Tasmanian made and sourced, crafted with enviro-friendly ingredients that support sustainable businesses.