6 things to know about our Honey Mud Styling Cream Pomade:
- Use it just like any other soft-hold hair styling product to add volume, texture, shape and shine to cropped mops, pixie cuts, corkscrew curls, frizzy follicles, lovely layers, flat or limp locks and dude ‘dos.
- But unlike commercial gels and pastes (that are downright stinky) this pomade is blissfully free from strong smells, synthetic chemicals, parabens, silicon, and polymers that clog up your hair (and the oceans, too).
- Speaking of aromas, it has a sweet honey scent softly accented by Tasmania Lavender and Kunzea; two essential oils that are great against dandruff and dry scalps.
- This honey pomade ain’t just a styling product, it’s also a recipe for hair health, packed with Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax, jojoba, aloe vera and kaolin clay.
- It reduces breakages, makes hair easier to comb and brush, defines curls, reduces frizz and flyaways, and is really easy to rinse out.
- Oh, and a little of this concentrated pomade goes a loooong way. It’s great value, and saves the planet from yet-more packaging. (Needless to say, the recyclable glass jar and totally natural ingredients are eco friendly anyway).