The reason to choose Beauty and the Bees is found in our tagline: Raw, Rare & Real.
Our natural hair and skincare products are made by hand from nutrient-rich Tasmanian fruits, berries, seaweed, hops, olive oil, honey and herbs, all from local Apiaries, Beaches, Dairies, Forests and Farms, as well as rare ingredients like Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax found only in Tasmania.
Real represents our commitment to promoting Tasmania’s economy by hiring and sourcing ingredients locally, while protecting our wild island’s pure environment.
Beauty and the Bees products are:
- Long lasting because they’re dense with real ingredients, not water!
- Free of dangerous chemicals, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, irritating preservatives and more, making them better for people with sensitive skin and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Created from natural ingredients like Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax, Lavender, Goat’s Milk, Hops, Seaweed and many more from the Australian island of Tasmania.
- Packed with powerful essential oils.
- Packaged in recycled materials with minimal plastic. (Since 1993, we’ve saved over 3 million plastic bottles from ending up in Australia’s landfills), and
- Cruelty-free, tested only on humans.
Finally, if you’re still wondering why you should shop Beauty and the Bees for your natural hair and skincare (and don’t forget baby), just check out our testimonials page. We’ve been earning raves since 1993, including thousands of highly positive reviews on Amazon.