We have outlined below the steps we recommend you follow when using our healthy haircare products.
- For best results use steps 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 (brush, scalp massage, shampoo, condition, rinse)
- You can use steps 2 + 3 (shampoo, condition) or steps 2 + 4 (shampoo, rinse), ideally with step 1 before any combination of the other three steps.
Work out which suits you best – we are all different! Don’t just use our Shampoo Bars once or twice – please allow an adjustment period. Most people get great results within 1 – 2 washes, but sometimes it takes 3 – 4 washes or up to a week to remove synthetic shampoo silicon from the hair. Your hair will feel different at first using our system, but we think much better, especially in the long term. Persevere and shiny glossy HEALTHY hair will be yours!
If you are just starting out, why not try a Healthy Hair Starter Pack which includes the shampoo, conditioner and rinse you need for your new natural haircare routine.
1. Hair Brushing
Start your haircare routine by brushing your hair with a good quality brush. For detailed information please see the links below.
2. Scalp Massage
Stronger, healthier hair and faster, better growth begins with scalp massage: stimulates microcirculation, and increased blood flow which is essential for healthy hair.
Using your Scalp massage brush, work your shampoo bar in a circular or back and forth scrubby motion- whichever you prefer, in the shower for 30 seconds or as long as you wish! It is addictive and feels great; You can also use it daily in the same way on your dry scalp and hair between washes or just your fingers as follows: drop head forward to maximise blood flow to the roots. Starting at the crown move fingertips/massage brush outwards in tight circular/zig zag motions-allow your scalp to loosen and move with your fingers. Do this for about 10 minutes a day, and watch your hair grow stronger thicker and healthier!
3. Shampooing/Shampoo Bars
Gently cleanse and moisturise you hair and scalp with our natural Shampoo Bars which contain olive oil and herbal infusions. For detailed information please see the links below.
- What is a Beauty and the Bees Original Shampoo Bar?
- How to Use a Natural Shampoo Bar in 3 Easy Steps
- What is the Difference Between Our Shampoo Bars and Our Soap Bars?
- Watch the Video: How to Use a Natural Shampoo Bar
4. Conditioning/Conditioner Bars
To soften and promote manageable hair use one of our Conditioner Bars. For detailed information please see the links below.
- What is a Beauty and the Bees Conditioner Bar?
- How to Use Our Conditioner Bars
- Watch the Video: How to Use a Natural Conditioner Bar
Use our mineral/potassium rich Tasmanian Apple Cider and Herb Conditioning Rinse or our unscented Apple Silk Clarifying Rinse to remove dulling product residues, detangle and moisturise the hair and scalp. For detailed information please see the links below.
- What is Our Tasmanian Apple Cider & Herb Conditioning Rinse?
- How to Use Our Tasmanian Apple Cider & Herb Conditioning Rinse
- Watch the Video: Tasmanian Apple Cider & Herb Conditioning Rinse
- What is our Apple Silk Clarifying Rinse
- How to use our Apple Silk Clarifying Rinse