6 things to know about this all natural apple cider vinegar hair gel:
- It’s much more than just apple cider vinegar alone. This cooling gel treatment has a thick, clingy texture that goes in deep and leaves your hair feeling soft yet squeaky clean.
- While everyone’s mop will love this natural hair gel, it’s especially designed for people who experience product build up, problems due to hard water, scalp inflammation, frizz, dullness or flakiness.
- The hero ingredient is tangy Tasmanian Apple Cider Vinegar, or ACV, from the great people at Tasmania’s Spreyton Apple Orchards.
- ACV is a natural detox for hair. It’s filled with apple acids and enzymes that de-clog follicles, fend off fungus and bacteria (seeya later, flakiness and itch) and allow your scalp to breathe. At the same time it balances pH, leaving your tresses soft, strong and far less prone to breakage.
- We’ve added beautiful Tassie-grown botanicals to really up your mane game. Horsetail, comfrey and nettle are filled with silica, essential fatty acids and minerals that feed hair back to life, while aloe vera and calendula soothe the scalp and smooth each strand. Licorice heals the inflammation that causes redness, irritation and hair fall and Saw Palmetto blocks an enzyme involved in pattern baldness.
- There’s also lashings of Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey in there to sweeten the deal. Scientific studies have shown about a million (give or take) benefits of honey for hair, including conditioning, healing the scalp, increasing shine and reducing inflammation, hair loss and breakage. Dear bees, you da best.
And finally, this is one helluva eco friendly hair gel, free from single-use plastic packaging, filled with safe, natural and biodegradable ingredients, and supporting local Tasmanian growers and makers.