9 things to know about this Beauty and the Bees Honey Silk Conditioner Bar:
- It’s handcrafted, natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in conventional hair care products.
- As a solid bar, it lasts a looooong time — over 130 washes! That means less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This conditioner bar is great for everyone, but particularly those with sensitive skin or fine, curly, dry or damaged hair that needs a little TLC (Totally Luscious Conditioning).
- It suits chemically treated, coloured or permed hair too, and because it’s so gentle, it’ll soothe any accompanying dryness or irritation.
- It works its magic through luxurious natural plant oils and butters, protective panthenol and herbal infusions of nettle and horsetail; none of this synthetic silicone business (that can leave a dull, greasy coating on your hair).
- And before you ask, yes it rinses out easily and completely. No heaviness or residue, just clean and bouncy locks.
- With zero added fragrances or scents, it’s gentle and non-reactive for folks with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Conditioner bars make travel a breeze. Whack it in your carry on and explore the world!
- And you’ll be happy to know that this low-waste and non-toxic conditioner bar is a big vote for the environment. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.