Who for: Those seeking natural essential oils to help muscular aches and pains.
What is it? This rich solid aromatic balm helps to warm the muscles whilst massaging away muscular aches and pains. It’s better than oil as it stays in one place! Great as a warming after-sports or workout rub.
What does it do? In addition to the relief of massaging it into the affected area, this rich, solid aromatic balm helps to warm the muscles while massaging away muscular aches and pains. It’s better than an oil as it stays in one place, and can be used for concentrated “spot” treatment in areas such as the neck.
How does it work? The balm contains powerful concentrated essential oils including Tasmania’s newest native essential oil, Kunzea (a member of the melaleauca family) which is certified and licensed by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Authority, Australia) that have rubifacient properties ie: help with the aid of massage to bring blood to the surface capillaries of the skin, producing a warming effect. Can be applied topically as pain relief.
Extra benefits: Makes an excellent warming after sports rub to help guard against injury. The balm format, with beeswax, takes more time than oil alone to penetrate the skin leaving its benefits in contact with the skin longer. You will love this product if you have tried many other “natural” products that did not deliver the true essential oils and quality expected.
IMPORTANT: We do not make any medical claims for this product nor is it meant to be used for specific conditions or ailments – we advise seeing a doctor for persistent, unexplained pain or in the case of injury.
Directions for use
We suggest a hot/warm bath with our bath salts if possible to relax and warm the body.
- Warm a small amount of product between the hands, and smooth onto affected area.
- Work well into the supporting and surrounding musculature for at least five minutes to bring blood to the surface capillaries.
- For maximum benefit use a warm wheat pack on the area to boost warmth.
Or, simply add 1 tablespoon to a warm bath.
- Due to the powerful essential oil compounds in this balm we recommend that the hands are washed after use.
- Do not rub eyes after use.
- Keep away from mucous membranes.