7 things to know about this ultra rich moisturizer cream for face, hair and body:
- Like all Bees products, it’s handmade from scratch and guaranteed free from petrochemical mineral oil, synthetic chemicals, colours, artificial fragrances, and irritant preservatives.
- This was our very first cream nearly two decades ago (cue nostalgic slideshow) and over the years we’ve had sensational feedback from eczema and dermatitis sufferers and people whose parched, cracked or chronically dry skin wouldn’t respond to other moisturisers.
- It’s fab for the face, but you can also slather it on your hands, feet, elbows and hair for soft and supple everything.
- Lashings of Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax (from pristine rainforests in Australia’s most idyllic state) team up with butters and oils like olive, castor, carrot seed, cocoa, sesame and wheat germ to give your skin the biggest and best drink of its life.
- Never fear! It doesn’t leave a thick or heavy coating, but glides on smoothly and goes in deep.
- For best results, use sparingly on slightly damp skin to seal in moisture.
- And because you only need a little of this concentrated cream, it’s great value and saves the planet from yet-more packaging (rest assured, we use eco-friendly recyclable glass anyway!).