6 things to know about our Mother To Be Belly Balm:
- We designed this buttery cream to help mums-in-the-making avoid pregnancy stretch marks, with healing and repairing ingredients lovingly sourced in Tassie.
- Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey and Beeswax, harvested from the remote west coast rainforest, offer unique skin-healing compounds and lasting moisturisation for supple skin that bounces back.
- Certified Organic olive oil plus plant oils and butters like sesame, sunflower, cocoa, almond, wheat germ, avocado and apricot, deliver vitamins for repair, antioxidants for renewal and protective fats that keep skin elastic.
- We’ve infused this dreamy stretch mark cream with Tasmanian grown Marigold, one of the best herbs for tissue health and regeneration.
- And lush aromas of Lavender and Tangerine (locally grown, of course) make for peaceful belly rubs and contented smiles, totally safe for mum and bub.
- Best of all, this product is proudly Tasmanian made and sourced, crafted with enviro-friendly ingredients that support sustainable businesses.