6 things to know about this Goat’s Milk & Honey soap bar:
- We craft it by hand while chanting “All hail the gentle goat!”. Well, kinda. The fact is, goat’s milk is about the softest, most nourishing thing you can put on your skin, making this bar perfect for those with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, allergies, dry patches or itchiness.
- It’s unscented and gentle enough for newborn babes, as well as your face!
- We use Tasmanian pasture-grazed goat’s milk and Leatherwood honey from pristine rainforests on the West Coast, supporting small businesses while enjoying the very best ingredients this island has to offer.
- Our soap is made in small batches at a low temperature to preserve the skin-loving proteins, minerals, amino acids, lipids and Vitamin A which make goat’s milk miraculous.
- The benefits of goat’s milk and honey soap are manifold. It matches your skin’s pH (no drying!); contains lactic acid for exfoliation, softening, cell regeneration and brightening; delivers antioxidant and collagen-promoting vitamins and minerals; has natural antibacterial action; is anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and deeply moisturising… oh, we could go on!
- This extra soft hand, body and face soap is grey water safe, totally natural and comes in low-waste packaging that protects our one precious planet.