9 things to know about this raw, rare and real charcoal and honey shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in commercial hair care products.
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong time. (Even longer considering healthy hair doesn’t get greasy as fast or need washing as often.) Less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This purifying bar is great for all hair types. But if you’ve got an oily, dandruff-prone scalp or blonde tresses that need toning, it’s pure magic.
- That’s because it’s packed with activated bamboo charcoal, which is even better than regular charcoal at mopping up impurities and wicking away excess oil and sebum. Plus, bamboo is a sustainable crop.
- Fucus vesiculosus. Say that three times and keep a straight face. This seaweed ingredient has a tonne of benefits, delivering vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, antioxidants for strong, shiny and hydrated mermaid hair.
- It won’t turn your hair black, promise! In fact, it acts as a natural toner for blondes, busting that bothersome brassiness to leave your locks looking cool.
- And hey, we better mention that this shampoo bar is packed full of honey, too. But not just any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote West Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years.
- Combined with nourishing ingredients like coconut, olive and castor, you get all the benefits of activated charcoal shampoo while enjoying serious moisturization and repair for your hair and scalp.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and non-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.