9 things to know about this sulfate free chamomile and honey shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and free from harsh chemicals and synthetic detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in commercial hair care products.
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong time. (Even longer considering healthy hair doesn’t get greasy as fast or need washing as often.) Less packaging, zero single-use plastics, and all the savings for you, oh frugal one.
- This purifying bar is great for all hair types. But if you’re blonde or silver, or dealing with eczema, dandruff or an itchy scalp, it’s the bee’s knees.
- That’s because we’ve packed it full of Tassie-grown chamomile, which has so many benefits beyond the teapot! It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory, soothing irritation while speeding up skin repair. As well as that, flavonoids such as apigen, quercetin, and azulene naturally lighten and brighten your hair over time.
- We’ve also added refreshing Lemon Myrtle and Litsea Cubeba essential oils to lift your mood and ever-so-gently combat scalp infections.
- Plus a touch of Spreyton Apple Cider Vinegar to balance pH and banish the yeast-like critters that cause dandruff.
- Nourishing butters and oils like coconut, olive and castor heal and seal the hair shaft and scalp for big reductions in itching and frizz.
- And hey, we better mention that this shampoo bar is brimming with honey, too. But not just any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote West Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and non-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment. It’s safe for you, our waterways, our wildlife, and our one precious planet.